You are invited to become a part of this exciting program by featuring your business’ history and significant contribution to the Rock County community. Rock County Roots: History of Local Businesses will be a professionally produced hardcover book (and more!) featuring the many successful businesses in our area that would like to tell the story of how they came to be, what they do, who makes up their customers, and other interesting information.
Published by Bliss Communications, Inc. (The Janesville Gazette) --- a name that has been trusted for centuries --- and in partnership with the Rock County Historical Society --- we are sure you will want to be included.
Volume I is now closed—we are compiling a participant list for Volume II. You may complete the contact information on the RSVP or email email@example.com; we will contact you when we kick off Volume II.
• Historical perspective of your business.
• Published in a quality hard-cover, glossy-page book with other leading Rock County businesses (10.5” x 7.75” pages)
• Becomes part of a Janesville Gazette sponsored reader series
• Included on rockcountyroots.com
• Your business name included in promotion materials for book and series
• One copy of book
• ¼ page advertisement quarterly (2018) in The Janesville Gazette to promote employee service awards, business awards, new developments, branding, etc.
• Recognition of participation with donation to the Rock County Historical Society
How To Participate
Complete the RSVP and return online or as indicated.
You will be contacted to provide historical information about your business, including logos & photos within specified deadlines—this can come in many forms:
• Written by your internal marketing department
• By completing a pre-designed templated series of questions
Photo specifications will be provided
(Note: all submitted elements will be subject to review and editing)
You determine if you would like a one or two page historical summary published in Rock County Roots: History of Local Businesses.
Yes! We absolutely want to participate in this program! Volume I is now closed—we are compiling a participant list for Volume II. You may complete the contact information on the RSVP or email firstname.lastname@example.org; we will contact you when we kick off Volume II.